The Toad knows. Below you will find recipes to add spice, flavor, & maybe some magic to your amazing life.
Please enjoy and share!
Vegan Collagen Coffee Boost!
Alright coffee lovers… the Toad has outdone himself! Our Vegan, Collagen Creamer/Boost is just what the naturopathic doctor ordered for better skin, nails & hair!
Enjoy this healthy coffee boost, and please don’t forget to Tag the Toad™ on Instagram!
- 2 cups of plant milk (almond, oat, cashew, etc.)
- 1 ⅓ cups hot freshly brewed dark roast espresso/coffee
- 1 serving of Blue Toad VEGAN COLLAGEN CREAMER
- Easy Peazy
- Brew your coffee.
- Pour into your favorite coffee cup.
- Separately, add your plant-milk and the Vanilla Collagen Creamer.
- Froth to a beautiful foam using the Toad Frother.
- Pour your creamer blend on top of your coffee.
- Enjoy – The Toad says your skin will love you!
BLUE Toad Seasoning
Let’s create a delicious and healthy mushroom seasoning for your home-cooked dishes!
- 3oz. of Blue Toad Lion’s Mane & Chaga Blend
- 1 tsp Redmond Ancient Sea Salt (54 ancient minerals)
- Place the Lion’s Mane & Chaga Blend into a high-speed blender.
- Add your ancient salt.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds, or until you get a consistent powder/salt blend. The powder is very light, so please wait a few seconds before removing the lid from your blender.
- Transfer to a container (preferably stainless steel and airtight) and always keep at room temperature. The Lion’s Mane & Chaga seasoning will stay fresh for at least 6+ months!.
- Use in all of your favorite soups, meat sauces, dressings, etc!
Berry Immunity Smoothie
We love our morning smoothies! The team at Blue Toad has developed many smoothie recipes (stay tuned!) that also work well with our functional blends.
Enjoy this healthy smoothie, build your immunity, and please don’t forget to Tag the Toad™ on Instagram!
- Fill your blender about 1/2 high with baby spinach
- 2 1/2 cups of mixed dark berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of plant milk (almond, oat, cashew, etc.)
- 1 serving of Blue Toad BEAUTY BLEND (15 Organic Mushrooms, KSM-66® Ashwagandha, Saffron Extract, etc.)
- 1 gram of cinnamon
- 1/2 gram of of turmeric
- 1/4 cup of your favorite Vanilla Plant Protein powder
- Blend at high speed until all ingredients are homogeneous.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with your favorite fruit or garnish!
- The Toad says enjoy!
VANILLA COLLAGEN SMOOTHIE
Yes, a Plant Collagen™ smoothie that is delicious and good for your skin and bones. Thank you Toad!
- 2 pitted dates – we prefer medjool
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 frozen banana, cut into small pieces
- 1 full serving (~10g) of your Blue Toad Vanilla Collagen powder
- 1 full serving of your favorite vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 cup ice for blending
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground vanilla bean
- Add all ingredients into the blender and blend at high speed until all ingredients are homogeneous.
- Add more ice if you want the smoothie to be thicker…
- Pour into a tall glass and top with your favorite fruit, nut, or garnish!
- Toad heaven!
Mushroom Avocado Toast
Why pay someone else to make your specialty toast? There are a million ways to do this and they’re all delicious. We used a millet bread to give some heft to our toast offering. You can use any kind of bread and any variety of mushroom you fancy.
– Chef Michelle
Enjoy this healthy toast recipe, build your immunity, and please don’t forget to Tag the Toad™ on Instagram!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup of chestnut mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Beet sprouts, for garnish
- 1 large ripe organic avocado
- Your multigrain bread of choice
- In a small saucepan, heat sesame oil and toast garlic on medium heat for roughly 2 minutes.
- Prepare your mushrooms by removing the rough mycelial bottom and placing the stalks and caps in the pan.
- Allow mushrooms to sweat and cook in their own garlicky goodness for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and syrup.
- Cook another 2 minutes while you toast your bread of choice.
- Place mashed or sliced avocado on toast.
- Top with mushrooms and garnish with fresh sprouts.
- The Toad says enjoy!
*Please find this amazing recipe in our friend Chef Michelle Russell’s Just Mushrooms cookbook!